24 September 2010

Updates, outtakes and other stuff.

I have started a few new projects, and sometimes I just decide to do something really quickly and complete it much faster than those that I actually planned.

1) Bunny graphic novel
As this is a huge project I intend to only start in December, after my exams. It will be a sit down and draw and draw thing. And I might have to shift the production date to much later. Not sure how it'll go though.
Status: Still in the preliminary stages. A lot slower than I would like.

2) Peter sketch zine
Sketches of Peter Lion, the adorable fat cat I love!
Status: In the works

3) Daniel zine
Status: On hold. Currently don't believe in love. :O

4) Untitled.
A personal zine which I hope can answer the question of "what can replace romantic love"? Since
Status: In the works

* * *

I have received my lovely posters from charmstudio. My walls are less dull now! Heh! I'm hoping to fill them up with my own work too of course. Soon soon soon! I want more hours in a day!

Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah -- I found your blog while doing a search for my Etsy shop (just to see what results came up) and I wanted to thank you for linking to it! Glad you're enjoying your posters :)

    -Christa @ Charm Studio

    ReplyDelete