11 October 2010

Sketchy Musings Book 1

It is finally here!

I would like to thank some people specifically:

My mum and Janna - For teaching me how to use a scanner.

Faisal - For furrowed eyebrows and sighs of exasperation, and also for layout techniques and overall worry that my pages won't fit. And also attempting to teach me Japanese binding (which I MAY do for my next books) sine "30 pages is too thick to staple! It won't be nice! You have to bind it! That's what I would do for my books..."

Janell -  For getting me started on this whole business (as in, the business of zine making.. not some money making venture okay.) and also for printing advice. AND also stapling advice "30 plus pages you want to bind? You can still staple!" and also other ways to keep my paper together.

Ah hem.

I used a ribbon to tie the centre. About 30 plus pages of sketches and some amateurish writing. This one has a few dreams. Home of the first ever Bunny comic!






A collection of doodles and thoughts.
14cm by 14cm.
Approx 34 pages

Not yet avaliable on Etsy because I AM STILLWAITING FOR CREDIT CONFIRMATION. 

Have a good day y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment