12 December 2010

Comic con!

So today Janell and I headed down to Comic Con and boy was it inspiring!

Here are some photographs from today:










An incredibly inspiring are the people I've met as well.

 Click here to read about all the artists!

My favourites, at glance are:

1) Gunawan Lo
2) Bitter Stickgirl - whom i did not get a chance to meet! Pity! I read her book.. So nice!)
3) Chin Yew - Also did not get to meet.. Love his comics! His style is super cute.
4) Andrew - Really nice guy, great comics.
5) Dave Chua - This is the kind of thing that inspires me!

I do feel that there should be more female graphic artists! The girls there tended to do more of manga-style things, which is ok, but wouldn't it be interesting to read something from a female perspective? Hehe I'm jut saying.

I had a great day, and hopefully in two years, I would have my own booth, maybe?

Have a good day!

And an important lesson taken from today:
Draw from life. :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for coming by! Your comics look great! You might want to consider setting up a store or sharing with other artists for next year.

    ReplyDelete